Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

The church is the greatest blessing we have in our life and we want to share it with everyone so that they can feel the love and blessings in their own life. If it weren't for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, we would all be living totally different lives. I've thought about that a lot throughout my mission, how much the church has affected my life, and I cannot even begin to describe how thankful I am for all the blessings that come from this incredible church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. 
Guess what!? The Tauiliili family came to church Sunday! They loved it! They are now making changes in their life because they have seen the goodness and blessings that come from following the commandments of God. I am so happy for them! :) Heaps of miracles happening all around!
Transfers were yesterday and I am staying another 6 weeks with Elder Vaele! We're started to get to know the ward well and we're really seeing a ton of progress in the missionary work here! The sisters in our ward, Sister Taupa'u and Sister Esau, both got transferred AND they aren't replacing them with new missionaries... So why does that matter? I'll tell you why, now Elder Vaele and I are the only missionaries in the ward and we will be working with the people we've been working with the past 6 weeks AND all of the people the Sisters were working with! We are going to have a busy next few months! But hey, life is good, God is great :)

Elder Macfarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment