Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

What up everyone! So this week was pretty great :) Why you ask? Because I'm in Australia!! That's why! To start off the week we went to a beautiful breakfast at The Quarterdeck with Tim.
March Madness is almost at an end and I'm somewhat destroyed... the only team I have left is Florida. But I have them winning it all so I've still got hope! I don't get to watch any of the games, but it's still fun to find out what happens :)
On Tuesday we got to watch a movie! Normally missionaries aren't allowed to watch movies but we got permission to watch 17 Miracles for youth night. It's about the early members of the Mormon church traveling west after suffering through much persecution. It's a really good movie and it makes you better appreciate all that they had to go through.
I had an interview with the mission president this week. President Lew interviews us about once every 4 months or so to check up on how we're doing and it went well. He pretty much told me that I'm going to get transferred this weekend though... that's a little bit disappointing because I love Narooma, but I guess it's time for me to move on.
Saturday morning we went to a member's son's footie (rugby) game and it was super cool! I didn't get to watch too much and he's only 8, but it was still cool to see. I'm hoping to see another game next Saturday with his older boy, Franko. I've started playing a little footie and I'm getting pretty decent at it. I'm starting to get the feel for where to go and what to do in different situations, I like it :)
That's all for today. I will be most likely getting transferred from Narooma this upcoming weekend so next week will be an interesting post... hopefully ;)
Love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Macfarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment