Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I've started to realize how I wish I took more pictures throughout my mission, hopefullly that will drive me to start taking more with the families that we visit and with the missionaries I know here! The mission is a great experience and pictures are the greatest way to share it with others!
Guess what!? I found out I get to me ANOTHER apostle! Elder Quinton L Cook is coming at the end of May! :D That's four of the twelve apostles throughout my mission! Elder Oaks in 2013, Nelson in 2014, Bednar at the beginning of 2015, and now Cook in the middle of 2015! Such a great opportunity and experience! Not many missions (at least that I know of) get that great opportunity! Super excited! :)

Elder Macfarlane
Elder Bourne
Elder Harry
Elder Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment