Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

This week has been good! One of the Tauiliili boys, Ben, got baptized Saturday! And he asked me to baptize him! I was so happy to get the chance to do that for him. He's a really good boy and he's setting a great example for his family. He is one of two members in his family of seven. I can't wait to continue working with the Tauiliili family and help them to continue making changes that bring them closer to Christ!
In other news, Elder Bourne, my new companion is the man! We're getting heaps of work done, with currently very few frustrations. That can only mean one thing, we've got a heap of challenges coming soon! Hopefully I'm wrong and this is just God blessing us for working hard! I love working for the Lord, he's a very good boss to have :)
You asked about PDays... what do we do on PDays? Well after we finished shopping, cleaning, emailing, and eating, we usually do what any 18-21 year old man would do in his free time and go play sport! Basketball and touch (rugby) are the most common sports we play. It's super fun and a very good stress reliever!
Have a fabulous week!
Ben's baptism

No comments:

Post a Comment