Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Monday, July 13, 2015

This weeks letter is simple, I am repenting for the lack of photos that I've sent these past 7 months while in the Samoan ward. I've been transferred this week so I went around and took some pictures with some of the great families I got to visit. I've moved to Green Valley Ward (an English ward) with Elder Carter from Morgan, Utah. What's funny is that I literally moved down the street about 5 minutes away. I cover the same area as my last ward (Liverpool 2nd) but now I'm just working with the English speaking people. I have mixed feelings about leaving the Samoan ward because I've gotten very close to these wonderful members and investigators, but it seems that the Lord is preparing people in the English world for me to teach as well. 

So, here's some pictures!! :)
Love you heaps! :)
Elder Macfarlane
Liverpool Zone
My favorite family, the Iakapo's (Jacob's family) and Pati family
This has been my mother, grandmother, brother, sister, cousins, etc 
for the past 7 months
Moana, Teuimoana and Lesi
 (Jacob's family, that weren't in the other pictures)
Lopa and Brother Tavu'i
at Lopa's baptism this past weekend
Mekaio family, one of my favorite families in Ingleburn 2nd
Sister Mekaio got baptized about a month ago and her daughter, Felocity,
got baptized a few weeks ago
Elders Quorum president and family, the Taulolo's
The Tauiliili kids that we have been teaching the last 6 months
Ben, Randy, Tupu and Leonardo (Ben and Leonardo are members)
(Tupu and Randy are not members along with the parents)
Pepe Family and Elder Tito
The bishops family, the Taugaele's
Andrea (green jumper) is an investigator
Lisa (blue jumper with kissy face) got baptized when Nick 
first got to the ward
Peter and Lima with their new baby girl
Peter is an investigator and Lima is a returning less-active member!
The rest of the Gaugau family (mom and dad are in the back with all of their
kids except Peter)
Brother and Sister Faletagoa'i (ward mission leader of Ingleburn 2nd)
Elder Macfarlane and Elder Bourne too

No comments:

Post a Comment