Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Monday, March 3, 2014

Well this week has been a simple one, nothing too exciting. BUT I did go wallaby hunting :) Wallabies, for those of you who don't know what they are, are basically mini kangaroos. But yeah we went to Mystery Bay and were literally chasing them all over the place! I've got some good pics and videos too :) Plus we saw a huge kangaroo just chillin' on the side of the road, staring at us! I, of course, tried catching that one as well. Unfortunately all of my attempts to catch the beasts... were hopeless and unsuccessful. But good news! I'm here for another 19 months and 6 days which means I have time to try again! :)
This week we had District Training Meeting with a new District Leader, Elder Cheuk (Chook). He's this Chinese guy who is a freaking athlete! But yeah, the training went well and reviewed a lot of good topics.
Elder Detton and I taught a lesson this week to some great people, Ray and Lisa. The lesson was on the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. No matter how many times I hear or give that lesson, it always makes me so happy. I am so blessed to have the gospel in my life and I thank God everyday for it and for the many blessings that he gives me. Realize what God has given you in your life, be thankful for what you have, and don't whine about the things you don't have.
I love you all! Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Going to miss you heaps :'(
    Don't ever forget us
    Come back soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is NO WAY he will EVER forget you! Thank you for taking care of him in Narooma. His home. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete