Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

I've made a decision that I will never by "trunky" until transfer day. However, I am also extremely excited to go home. I've been thinking about this a lot recently, for obvious reasons, and I've decided that that is a good thing. It's good to be excited to go home, I have a family who loves me, friends awaiting my return, work lined up, school is in the process of getting lined up, and ultimately I will be returning from serving a full time mission with heaps of new friends and stories to tell. How can I not be excited? The difference between being excited to go home and "trunky" is that I will not allow that excitement to take my mind off of what's truly important at this time. I am absolutely excited to go home, but I've also got much to do these last 3 weeks before I can throw in the towel and say I'm done. There are people I'm sure I'm still meant to find. There are lessons I still need to teach, but most importantly, there are still souls to save (including my own). The Lord's work will never be done, and I am blessed to be able to be a part of it.

Love you all!
Elder Macfarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment