Sydney, Australia

Sydney, Australia

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I am really, really enjoying this last transfer. This past week we taught more lessons than I've ever taught in a week! That shows how determined we are to seeing success my last few weeks! We have sooooo sooooo soooo soooo many people incredibly close to being baptized and I just want to be able to see at least one more make that commitment and take a step of faith before I go home. I really care about these people and LOVE seeing them progress. I think that's the one thing I've learned throughout my mission more than anything else, is to love those around you. When you devote your life to helping others, your life becomes 10X more meaningful and it is a much happier way to live!

Although I only have 4 weeks until I lose m privilege to be a full-time missionary, I hope I can always devote my life to serving others.

Mosiah 2:17 "When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God."

Love you all!
Elder Macfarlane

Elder Macfarlane and Elder Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment